1. Cook the barleyBring a large pot of water with the broth cube to a boil. Add the barley and cook for 22-25 minutes over medium high heat until tender. Drain.
2. SetupVery thinly slice the cabbage. Grate or cut the carrot into fine juliennes. Chop the cilantro.
3. Cook the chickenPat the chicken dry. Cover the chicken with 3/4 of the spices, salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Cook the chicken for 5-6 minutes. Flip, cover and cook for 7-8 minutes over low heat until the center is cooked. Let rest on a board 3-4 minutes before slicing.
4. Marinate the cabbagePlace the cabbage in a bowl with a drizzle of oil, 1-2 tbsp. of cider or wine vinegar, 1 tsp. of sugar, salt and pepper.
5. Make the sauceAdd the nuts, the rest of the spices, the tahini and 1/2 2P | 3/4 3P cup water in a container or food processor. Use a hand blender or pulse until a homogeneous sauce is obtained. Add salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe the barley in a bowl and garnish with the cabbage, carrot, sliced chicken, cilantro and sauce. Bon appétit!