1. Cook the potatoesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into medium-thin fries. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until browned.
2. SetupThinly slice the onion. Chop the cilantro. Cut the halloumi into small cubes or tear it into pieces by hand to look like poutine cheese. Thinly slice the chili pepper. Wash your hands after handling the chilli pepper, it's spicy!
3. Pickle the onionPut the onion in a bowl. Add 1/2 cup of water, ¼ cup of vinegar, a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp. of sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Pour over the onion and let marinate.
4. Make the demi-glace saucePut the demi-glace in a saucepan with 1 2P | 1.5 3P cup of water and half of the spices. Bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and let it simmer 4-6 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Make the spinach puréeHeat up a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the spinach for 1-2 minutes or until it begins to wilt. Remove from the pan and put in a container with the remaining spices, 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of yogurt, salt and pepper. Use a blender to puree everything.
6. Plate your dishServe the fries and garnish with the spinach puree, the halloumi, the yogurt, the pickled onion, the demi-glace, the cilantro and the chili pepper(to taste, spicy!). Bon appétit!