30 min. | 833 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the rice Bring a pot with 1 2P | 1.5 3P cup of water and the bouillon cube to a boil. Pour the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
2. Setup Chop the ginger, the pickled jalapeños, the cilantro and the mint. Zest the lime and cut it in half. Cut the tomato into cubes. On a separate board, cut the chicken into pieces. In a bowl, mix the chicken with 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of yogurt, the spices, the ginger and a drizzle of olive oil. Leave to marinate for 5 minutes.
3. Cook the chicken In a pan, over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the chicken pieces and cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Make the sauce In a bowl, mix the rest of the yogurt with the mint, the cilantro, the pickled jalapeños, the lime zest and the juice of half a lime.
5. Assemble and cook the burrito Add a little rice in the center of the tortilla. Add the chicken, the sauce and the tomatoes. Start by folding the sides, then fold the bottom of the tortilla over all the filling, then roll it tightly on itself to close it. Wrap in aluminum foil. If desired, return to the pan to cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chicken tikka masala burritos. Bon appétit!
2unitWheat tortilla 12in
1unitFresh Mint and Cilantro
1unitGreek Yogourt 2%
15mlSpice Mix (smoked paprika,chili powder,garam massala powder)
What you need Pot, Pan, Bowl.
% daily value
% daily value