35 min. | 877 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the sausages Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place the sausages on a baking sheet lined with baking paper or in a baking dish. Bake the sausages in the oven for 18-20 minutes until the center is cooked through.
2. Setup Cut the mushrooms into 2 or 4 pieces depending on the size. Cut the tomato in half. Drain and rinse the beans.
3. Cook the beans Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the beans with 2 tbsp of tomato paste, maple syrup and 1/3 2P | 1/2 3P cup water. Cook over medium high heat for 3-4 minutes. Keep warm. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cook the mushrooms Heat a drizzle of oil in another pan on medium. Cook the mushrooms for 5-7 minutes until browned. Add 1 tbsp. of butter for a creamier taste. Remove from the skillet. Add the tomato and roast the flesh side down for about 2 minutes until browned.
5. Cook the eggs Wipe the skillet. Add a drizzle of oil over medium heat and cook the eggs 1-2 minutes or until desired doneness. Add salt and pepper. Meanwhile, toast the slices of bread in the oven for 4-5 minutes
6. Plate your dish Serve the eggs with the sausages, vegetables, beans and slices of bread. Bon appétit!
2unitCountry Style Bread
260mlWhite Kidney Beans
What you need baking dish, pans, spatula, tongs, strainer
% daily value
% daily value