35 min. | 877 kcal | easy | |
1. Cook the sausages Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place the sausages on a baking sheet lined with baking paper or in a baking dish. Bake the sausages in the oven for 18-20 minutes until the center is cooked through.
2. Setup Cut the mushrooms into 2 or 4 pieces depending on the size. Cut the tomato in half. Drain and rinse the beans.
3. Cook the beans Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the beans with 2 tbsp of tomato paste, maple syrup and 1/3 2P | 1/2 3P cup water. Cook over medium high heat for 3-4 minutes. Keep warm. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cook the mushrooms Heat a drizzle of oil in another pan on medium. Cook the mushrooms for 5-7 minutes until browned. Add 1 tbsp. of butter for a creamier taste. Remove from the skillet. Add the tomato and roast the flesh side down for about 2 minutes until browned.
5. Cook the eggs Wipe the skillet. Add a drizzle of oil over medium heat and cook the eggs 1-2 minutes or until desired doneness. Add salt and pepper. Meanwhile, toast the slices of bread in the oven for 4-5 minutes
6. Plate your dish Serve the eggs with the sausages, vegetables, beans and slices of bread. Bon appétit!
180 ml Liquid Egg
4 unit Italian Sausages
2 unit Country Style Bread
1 unit Tomato(es)
80 g Cremini Mushrooms
260 ml White Kidney Beans
30 g Tomato Paste
20 ml Maple Syrup
What you need baking dish, pans, spatula, tongs, strainer
% daily value
% daily value