30 min. | 611 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Cut the broccoli into small pieces. Cut the carrot into very small pieces. Chop the parsley and garlic. Zest the lemon. Drain and rinse the beans.
2. Cook the chicken Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cover the chicken with the Italian spices, salt and pepper. Cook the chicken 4-5 minutes on one side. Flip, cover and cook over medium-low heat for 7-8 minutes until the center is cooked. Let rest before slicing.
3. Cook the vegetables In another pan, heat a drizzle of oil on medium high heat. Cook the carrot and broccoli 4-5 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add the beans Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the beans, 0.5 2P | 1 3P broth cube and 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil and cook 6-8 minutes until the liquid has evaporated 3/4 of the way. Add the lemon zest, 3/4 of the parmesan, parsley and lemon juice to taste. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
5. Plate your dish Serve the chicken with the beans. Garnish with the remaining parmesan and ground black pepper. ##You can also let the children help themselves to their fill to develop their autonomy. ## Bon appétit!
1unitWhite Kidney Beans
2unitOrganic Nantes carrot (s)
0.5unitFresh Italian Parsley
1unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
40gGrana Padano Cheese
What you need pans, tongs
% daily value
% daily value