35 min. | 704 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Cut the carrots into small pieces. Chop the parsley, shallot and garlic. Put the broth cube in 3.5 2P | 5 3P cups of warm water.
2. Cook the meatballs Put the veal in a bowl with the spices, salt and pepper. Mix together. Make 4-5 small meatballs per person. Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan on medium. Cook the meatballs 3-4 minutes, coloring each side. Cover and cook 3-4 minutes over low heat to cook the center. Remove from the skillet.
3. Cook the vegetables Deglaze the pan with 2 tbsp. of water. Add 1 tbsp. of butter and a drizzle of oil if needed. Add the shallot, carrots and garlic to taste and cook for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the rice, mix and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add the broth Add the broth little by little, stirring a few times, until the rice has absorbed all the liquid and is tender, about 20-22 minutes. Add the spinach, parmesan, parsley and meatballs to the skillet. Mix and cook for 2 minutes. Adjust seasoning to taste.
5. Plate your dish Serve the risotto and garnish with a drizzle of oil to taste. Bon appétit!
1unitChicken Broth Cube(s)
30gGrana Padano Cheese
8gSpice Mix (italian spices,garlic powder,onion powder)
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
What you need pan, bowl, tongs, wooden spoon
% daily value
% daily value