30 min. | 741 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 400°F. Chop the onion, garlic and the parsley. Cut the carrot into small pieces. Slice the bread in half and then into 4 pieces.
2. Cook the meatballs Mix the ground pork with the spices, salt and pepper. Make a few small meatballs. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Cook the meatballs about 8 minutes making sure to cook evenly all sides. Remove from the pot.
3. Start the soup Add a drizzle of oil if needed, the onion and the carrot to the pot. Cook 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the broth cube, 4 2P | 6 3P cups of water and the couscous. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, add the meatballs and cook 10-12 minutes until the couscous is tender.
4. Cook the bread Put the bread on a sheet pan. Mix the garlic with a generous drizzle of oil and brush over the bread. Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
5. Finish the soup Add the spinach to the soup and mix. Remove from the heat. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dish Garnish the soup with the parsley and the parmesan. Serve with the garlic bread. Bon appétit!
20mlSpice Mix(onion powder,ground nutmeg)
2unitOrganic Nantes carrot (s)
30gGrana Padano Cheese
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
1unitChicken Broth Cube(s)
What you need pot, sheet pan, bowl
% daily value
% daily value