35 min. | 830 kcal | easy | |
1. Cook the rice Preheat the oven to 425°F. Bring a pot with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water and the broth cube to a boil. Add the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
2. Cook the chicken drumsticks Mix the chicken drumsticks with the jerk spices, maple syrup, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven for 25-27 minutes.
3. Setup Chop the onion. Trim both ends from the green beans. Drain and rinse the black beans. Slice the lime in wedges.
4. Cook the rice Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the black beans, the spice blend and the cooked rice. Cook 3-4 minutes. Add 1-2 tbsp. of butter and mix. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cook the beans Bring a small pot of salted water to a boil. Blanch the beans for 2 minutes. Drain. Mix with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chicken with the rice and the beans. Add lime juice to taste. Bon appétit!
6 unit Chicken Drumstick
15 ml Jerk Mix
1 unit Maple Syrup
140 g Basmati Rice
0.5 unit Black Beans
0.5 unit Yellow Onion(s)
0.5 unit Lime
120 g Green Beans
1 unit Chicken Broth Cube(s)
15 ml Spice Mix(dried oregano,cumin powder,garlic powder)
What you need sheet pan, pan, pot, strainer, bowl
% daily value
% daily value