1. SetupChop the cilantro, the onion and the jalapeños. Roughly chop the kale. Cut the cauliflower into pieces. Cut the tomato into quarters or cubes. Zest the lime. Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
2. Cook the cauliflowerWarm up a generous drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the cauliflower with the Tex-Mex spices to taste for 8-10 minutes or until browned. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Remove from the pan.
3. Make the sauceMix the sour cream with the spice mix, the jalapeños (to taste) and some lime juice.
4. Mix the chickpeasToss the chickpeas with the lime zest, the lime juice (to taste), the cilantro, a drizzle of oil, some salt and some pepper.
5. Cook the kaleAdd the kale to the pan that cooked the cauliflower with half of the onion and 2-3 tbsp. of water. Cook 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishMix the kale with the cauliflower, the chickpeas, the remaining onion, the tomato and the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste. Bon appétit!