40 min. | 732 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Chop the onion, the garlic and the green onions. Slice the carrot. Cut the potatoes into small cubes. Cut the tofu to make one long piece per person. If desired, you can round off the corners of the tofu pieces to make the pieces look more like chicken pieces.
2. Make the rice Bring a pot with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water to a boil. Pour the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
3. Make the curry In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the onions and cook 4-5 minutes. Add the garlic, the carrots, the potatoes and the the spice mix. Cook 4-5 minutes. Add the broth cube and 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water and the coconut milk. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
4. Bread the tofu In a bowl, mix the cornstarch with water 60 2P | 90 3P ml of water. In another bowl, add the panko and season with salt and pepper. Coat the tofu pieces well in the cornstarch mixture and then dip in the panko and press well so that the panko sticks well.
5. Cook the tofu In a pan over medium-high heat, add about an inch of vegetable oil. Once the oil is hot, add the breaded tofu pieces and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden and crispy. Remove and place on paper towels.
6. Plate your dish Serve the breaded tofu with the curry and the rice. Garnish with green onions. Bon appétit!
25mlSpice Mix (all-purpose flour,curry powder,garam massala powder)
1unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
What you need Pans, bowls, pot, paper towels.
% daily value
% daily value