1. SetupChop the green onions and the ginger. Mince the onion. Separate the Boston lettuce leaves.
2. Cook the riceIn a pot, add the rice and 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce the heat to low and cook 10-12 minutes.
3. Mix the sauceIn a bowl, combine the gochujang paste(Spicy!), the sesame oil, the soy sauce, the ginger, the honey, half of the green onions and half the sesame seeds.
4. Cook the beefIn a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of oil. Add the beef and break it into pieces. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the yellow onion and the sauce and cook for 3- 4 minutes.
5. Plate your dishServe the rice and beef inside the lettuce leaves. Garnish with the rest of the sesame seeds and the green onions. Children will enjoy garnishing their lettuce leaves. Serve with the kimchi. Bon appetit!