1. SetupCut the carrot into small sticks or grate it. Slice the mushrooms.
2. Cook the riceRinse the rice. Bring a pot with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water to a boil. Pour in the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
3. Cook the vegetablesIn a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of oil. Add the mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, remove from the pan and reserve. In the same pan, add the spinach and cook for 1 minute. In a bowl, mix the cooked spinach with half of the sesame oil and half of the sesame seeds. Set aside and keep warm.
4. Cook the beefIn the pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of oil. Cook the beef for 5-6 minutes and break into pieces. Add the soy sauce and cook for another 1 minute. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
5. Make the sauceIn a bowl, mix the gochujang paste with the honey, the rest of the sesame oil and 1 tbsp. of rice wine vinegar. Add 1 tbsp. of water if desired.
6. Plate your dishServe the beef with the rice, the carrot, the spinach, the mushrooms, the kimchi and the sauce. Garnish with the rest of the sesame seeds. Bon appétit!