1. SetupThinly slice the mushrooms and green onion. Cut the carrot into thin juliennes or grate it. Roughly chop the walnuts. Put the beef strips in a bowl with the spices, Gochujang sauce to taste, soy sauce, a drizzle of oil, black pepper and 1 2P | 1.5 3P tbsp. of sugar. Let marinate.
2. Cook the riceBring a pot with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water to a boil. Pour the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Toast the nutsHeat a skillet over medium high heat. Roast the nuts3-4 minutes or until colored. Remove from the pan.
4. Cook the vegetablesAdd a drizzle of oil to a pan over medium heat. Cook the mushrooms for 4-6 minutes or until browned. Add salt and pepper. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
5. Cook the meatAdd the beef strips to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes over medium high heat or until the desired doneness.
6. Plate your dishServe the rice in a bowl and garnish with the beef, kimchi, vegetables, green onion and nuts. Bon appétit!