1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Chop the garlic, ginger and the green onions. On a separate board, cut the chicken into pieces.
2. Marinate the chickenIn a bowl, combine the chicken with the soy sauce, the brown sugar, the ginger, the garlic, the sesame oil and half the sesame seeds. Marinate until ready to cook the chicken, or up to 1 hour.
3. Cook the riceRinse the rice. In a pot, add the rice and 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cover. Cook for 10-12 minutes.
4. Make the cheesy cornIn a bowl, combine the corn with the mayonnaise and 1 tbsp. of sugar. Mix well and season with salt and pepper. Place in a baking dish and cover with the cheese. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
5. Cook the chickenIn a pan over medium-high heat, add the chicken and the marinade. Cook for 8-12 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
6. Plate your dishServe the chicken with the rice and the cheesy corn. Garnish with the rest of the sesame seeds and the green onions. Children can add the toppings themselves. Bon appetit!