1. SetupPreheat the oven to 450°F. Place an ovenproof pan in the oven while it preheats. Slice the onion and the cucumbers. Cut the lemon in half. Chop the dill.
2. Make the pickled onionsPlace red onion in a bowl. Add 1/2 cup of water, ¼ cup of vinegar, a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp. of sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Pour over the red onions and let it marinate until it's ready to serve.
3. Make the dutch baby mixtureIn a bowl, mix 4 2P | 6 3Peggs, the flour, the milk and half of the dill. Season with salt, pepper and mix well. The mixture should have no lumps.
4. Cook the dutch babyTake the pan out of the oven with oven mitts and add a light drizzle of oil to coat the pan. Pour the Dutch Baby mixture into the pan and bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes or until it's puffed.
5. Cook the eggsPlace 1 egg per person in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook for 7-8 minutes. Rinse with cold water and remove the shell. In a bowl, mix the arugula with the juice of half a lemon and a drizzle of oil. Season to taste.
6. Plate your dishGarnish the Dutch Baby with the labneh, the arugula, the cucumbers the pickled onions, the eggs and the rest of the dill. It is also possible to leave the garnishes in the center of the table and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!