1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the pitas into pieces. Cut the cucumbers into quarters. Separate the mint leaves from the stems. Roughly chop the dill.
2. Make the pita chipsSpread the pitas on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Cook for 6-8 minutes. Season with salt.
3. Toast the nutsIn a pan, over medium heat, add the almonds and the pistachios. Toast for 2-3 minutes. Once colored, remove and set aside.
4. Make the dukkahIn a food processor, combine the pistachios, the almonds, the sesame seeds, the cumin seeds, and the fennel seeds. Do not over blend, keep a coarse texture. Season with salt.
5. AssemblePlace the labneh in a bowl. Garnish with the dukkah and a drizzle of olive oil.
6. Plate your dishServe the labneh dip with the pita chips, the cucumbers and the olives. Garnish the dip with the herbs. You can keep the rest of the dukkah mix in the fridge, add it as a garnish to your pasta dishes or eat it with a little bread and olive oil. Bon appétit!