35 min. | 717 kcal | easy | |
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 475°F. Chop the garlic and half of the parsley. Separate the rest of the parsley leaves from the stems. Slice the shallot. Grate the onion. Cut the pepper into very small pieces. Cut the lemon into quarters.
2. Make the beef mixture In a bowl, mix the beef, the grated onion, the chopped parsley, the garlic, the spice blend, the bell pepper, 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp of tomato paste, the juice of a lemon wedge and 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp of water. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Roll out the pizza dough On a floured work surface, roll the pizza dough to make 2 pizzas per person. Roll out the dough as thin as you can.
4. Assemble and cook in the oven On a baking sheet drizzled with olive oil, place the pizza dough. Spread the ground beef mixture on top. Cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the meat is cooked.
5. Make the sumac shallots In a bowl, combine the shallot and the sumac.
6. Plate your dish Garnish the lahmajoon pizza with the parsley leaves and the sumac shallots. Garnish with lemon juice to taste. Bon appétit!
280 g Ground Beef
2 unit Pizza Dough
30 ml All-Purpose Flour
1 unit Red Bell Pepper(s)
1 unit Yellow Onion(s)
1 unit Lemon
1 unit Garlic Clove(s)
10 ml Sumac
1 unit Shallot
1 unit Fresh Italian Parsley
0.5 unit Tomato Paste
15 ml Spice Mix(smoked paprika,ground allspice,cumin powder,cinnamon powder)
What you need Baking sheet, bowls, grater.
% daily value
% daily value