1. SetupChop the garlic and the chili pepper. Separate the lettuce leaves. Separate the cilantro and mint leaves from the stems. Cut the carrot into thin sticks or grate it. Slice the peppers and the shallot. Cut the limes in half. Bring a pot of water to a boil for step 4.
2. Make the sauceIn a bowl, combine the juice of both limes with the fish sauce, brown sugar and 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of hot water to dissolve the sugar. Set aside.
3. Cook the porkHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high. Add the pork and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add half of the sauce, the shallot, the garlic, half of the mint and cilantro leaves and the chili pepper, to taste (caution! spicy). Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
4. Cook the vermicelliCook the vermicelli in the pot of water 2-3 minutes. Drain, rinse a bit and reserve.
5. Plate your dishServe the vermicelli and the pork in the lettuce leaves. Garnish with the rest of the herbs, the carrots, the peppers and the rest of the sauce. You can also eat the meal as a salad. Bon appétit!