1. SetupChop the onion and the parsley. Dice the cucumbers and the tomato.
2. Cook the beef and the onionsIn a saucepan over medium-high heat, cook 2/3 of the onions, the beef and the spices4-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper
3. Cook the riceAdd the rice and cook for 1-2 minutes so that the rice absorbs the beef fat. Add 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat to low and cover. Cook 12-15 minutes until the rice has absorbed the liquid. Once the rice is cooked, add the pomegranate molasses.
4. Toast the pine nutsIn a pan over medium heat, toast the pine nuts until they are golden brown 4-5 minutes.
5. Make the tomato cucumber saladIn a bowl, combine the cucumbers, the tomatoes, the rest of the onions, half of the parsley and a drizzle of olive oil. For children, it is possible to leave the raw onions aside and let everyone help themselves to their liking. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe the Lebanese beef rice with the hummus and the tomato and cucumber salad. Garnish the rice with the rest of the parsley and the pine nuts. Bon appetit!