1. Cook the friesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into small cubes. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add the souvlaki spices, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix. Bake in the oven for 24-26 minutes until tender.
2. SetupGrate or finely chop the garlic. Thinly slice the seitan. Dice the turnip if desired.
3. Make the garlic mayoMix the mayonnaise with the garlic. Add 1-2 tbsp. of water to taste.
4. Make the saucePut the demi-glace in a saucepan with 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil then reduce the heat to medium. Simmer 5-6 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
5. Cook the seitanHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the seitan5-6 minutes until colored. Season with pepper. Remove from the pan.
6. Plate your dishServe the potatoes and garnish with the cheese curds, seitan, sauce, garlic mayonnaise and marinated turnips. Otherwise, leave everything on the table and let everyone serve themselves. Bon appétit!
300gSeitan Kebab Shawarma
What you needsheet pan, cooking paper, bowl, pan, whisk, pot