1. Cook the riceRinse the rice. Bring a pot with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water to a boil. Pour the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
2. SetupThinly slice the garlic and cabbage. Chop the onion and dill. Cut the carrot into small pieces. Zest the lemon. Put the broth cube in 4.5 2P | 6 3P cups of water. Cut the chicken into small pieces.
3. Make the garlic oil (optionnal)Heat 1/3 cup of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Add the garlic and chili flakes to taste (spicy!) and cook about 3 minutes until the garlic turns golden brown. Remove the oil from the pot. Reserve.
4. Cook the chickenAdd a drizzle of oil to the pot. Cook the chicken4-5 minutes until coloured. Add salt and pepper.
5. Make the soupAdd the broth, cabbage, carrot and onion. Bring to a boil. Simmer covered for 10 minutes over medium heat. Add the rice, some lemon juice and the dill. Adjust seasoning to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the soup in bowls and garnish with the zest and the garlic oil. Bon appétit!