1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Thinly slice the mushrooms. Cut the leek in 2 horizontally then in 2 lengthwise. Separate the layers. Slice 2 2P | 3 3P lemon slices then squeeze the juice with the rest of the lemon. Chop the shallot, garlic and green onion.
2. Cook the leekPlace the leek in a baking dish with 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup water, 1/4 of the broth cube, crumbled, 15 2P | 20 3P ml lemon juice, 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. butter, salt and pepper. Cover the dish with foil. Bake in the oven 20-25 minutes. After 20 minutes, garnish the leek with the Grana Padano and return to the oven uncovered for 10-12 minutes until the leeks are tender.
3. Cook the riceHeat a drizzle of oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook the shallot, garlic and mushrooms for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the rice and mix. Add the remaining broth cube and 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water and bring to a boil. Cover and cook 10-12 minutes over low heat. After cooking, add the green onion to the rice.
4. Cook the chickenPut the chicken in a bowl with the flour, salt and pepper. Make sure each piece is coated with flour. Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown. Remove from the skillet.
5. Make the sauceDeglaze the pan with the lemon juice to taste and 1 tbsp. of butter. Add the lemon slices, cream and 1/4 cup of water to the pan. Mix well. Return the chicken to the skillet, cover and cook for 6-8 minutes over low heat until the center of the chicken is cooked through. Adjust the salt and pepper of the sauce to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the chicken with the rice and the leeks. Bon appétit!