Lemon Garlic Grilled Chicken
with a dill pickle potato salad and a Dijon mustard dressing
35 min. | 603 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the potatoes Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into bite-sized pieces. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 23-26 minutes or until browned.
2. Setup Chop the herbs, the shallot and the garlic. Cut the celery and the pickle into very small cubes. Zest the lemon. Slice the chicken breasts in 2 horizontally.
3. Cook the chicken Put the garlic, the lemon zest, the juice of half a lemon, a generous drizzle of oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the chicken breasts and coat well. Heat up a pan or a grill pan over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken 4-5 minutes on one side. Flip, cover and cook over low heat for 6-8 minutes or until the center is cooked.
4. Make the sauce In a bowl, whisk the mustard with the juice of half a lemon, a generous drizzle of oil, 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of cider or wine vinegar, 1 tsp. of sugar and some salt and some pepper, to taste.
5. Make the salad Mix the cooked potatoes with the pickle, the celery, the shallot, the herbs and 3/4 of the sauce. Adjust seasoning to taste.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chicken with the potato salad and the remaining mustard sauce. Bon appétit!
1unitFresh Parsley and Dill
15mlOld Fashion Mustard
What you need Sheet pan, Bowls, Pan, Tongs
% daily value
% daily value