1. Appetizer setupCut the tomatoes in 4. Cut the cucumber and 1 2P | 2 3P pepper into pieces. Cut the onion in half. Set one half of the onion aside for step 3 and cut the other half in pieces. Crumble the broth cube into 3 2P | 5 3P cups of water.
2. Prepare the gazpachoPut the tomatoes, cucumber, cut pepper and some onion pieces to taste in a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add 1/3 2P | 1/2 3P cup of olive oil, 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of red wine or cider vinegar, salt and pepper in the blender. Continue to mix until everything is homogeneous. Keep in the fridge until it's time to serve.
3. SetupSlice the rest of the peppers into rounds. Chop the parsley. Cut the lemon into quarters or slices. Drain the lobster. Chop the other half of onion.
4. Cook the vegetablesHeat a drizzle of oil in a large pan on medium-high. Cook the onion, bell pepper and spices for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add the riceAdd the rice and mix well. Add the entire broth and bring to a boil. Cook 3-4 minutes. Reduce the heat to low and simmer 8-10 minutes. Add the lobster, green peas and a knob of butter and cook 2-3 minutes until the liquid is absorbed. Adjust seasoning to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the gazpacho as a starter garnished with a drizzle of olive oil and some parsley. Then, serve the paella garnished with parsley and lemon slices.Bon appétit!