45 min. | 667 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Prepare the dough Melt the butter and set aside 2 tbsp for step 2. Let the cream cheese soften at room temperature. Set aside about 1/4 cup of flour for rolling the buns in step 2. Heat 120 2P | 180 3P ml of milk a few seconds in the microwave. Put the milk in a bowl with the yeast and mix. Wait 2-3 minutes. Add the butter, flour, egg and salt. Mix to form a dough and roll it into a ball. Cover with a clean kitchen towel and let stand for 1 hour.
2. Roll the dough Preheat the oven to 375°F. Once the dough has risen, on a floured work surface, roll the dough into a large rectangle 0.5 cm thick. Brush the dough with the butter and sprinkle with the sugar, cinnamon and cereal. Keep some cereal for garnish at the last step.
3. Make the log Slowly roll into a big log. Slice the roll of dough to make 10-12 small buns.
4. Cook the buns Grease a baking dish. Place the buns in the dish. Bake for 22-25 minutes.
5. Make the icing In a bowl, mix the softened cream cheese with the icing sugar and 2-3 tbsp. of warm water.
6. Plate your dish When the buns are done baking, let them cool for about 8-10 minutes before icing. Bon appétit!
240mlLucky Charms Cereal
200mlLantic Icing Sugar
What you need bowls, spatula, baking dish, rolling pin
% daily value
% daily value