1. Cook the riceBring a pot with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water to a boil. Rinse the rice then pour in the pot. Cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
2. SetupCut the mango and the tomato into cubes. Zest the lime. Chop the cilantro and garlic.
3. Make the salsaMix the mango with the tomato, crumbled feta, cilantro, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
4. Cook the shrimpHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the shrimp with the spices and brown sugar for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the garlic and cook 1-2 minutes. Add the lime juice and the zest, mix and remove from the heat.
5. Plate your dishServe the rice with the shrimp and the salsa. Instead, you could serve each part of the meal family-style and let your children make their own plate. v Bon appétit!