1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Grate half of the cucumbers and make slices with the other half. Chop the garlic and dill. Slice the onion. Cut the pita into pieces. Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Zest the lemon then cut in half.
2. Cook the chickpeas and the vegetables.Spread the chickpeas on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, the spices, salt and pepper. Mix. Add the onion and mini peppers. Add a drizzle of oil. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
3. Cook the quinoaRinse the quinoa. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the quinoa and cook 12-15 minutes until tender. Drain.
4. Cook the pitasToss the pieces of pitas with a drizzle of olive oil. When there are 5-6 minutes left for the vegetables to cook, add the pieces of pita to the baking sheet.
5. Make the tzatziki sauceIn a bowl, combine the yogurt with the grated cucumber, the garlic to taste, the dill, the zest and the juice of half a lemon. Mix and season to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the crispy chickpeas with the quinoa and the grilled vegetables. Garnish with the crispy pitas, the sliced cucumbers and the tzatziki sauce.
2unitGreek Yogourt 2%
6unitMini colorful peppers
What you needBaking sheet, pot, strainer, bowls, zester