1. SetupCut the tofu into cubes. Finely chop the parsley. Cut the tomato and cucumber into cubes. Put the cashews in a bowl of water to soak them.
2. Marinate the tofuPut the tofu in a large bowl with the tomato paste, the spices, a pinch of sugar, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Cook the orzoBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add orzo and cook 6-8 minutes until tender. Drain then mix with the parsley, a bit of lemon juice, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
4. Make the aioliPlace the drained cashews, 1/2 2P | 3/4 3P cup of water, garlic, Dijon mustard, and juice of half a lemon in a blender and blend until creamy, about 45 seconds. Adjust seasoning to taste. In another bowl, mix the tomato with the cucumber, olives, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
5. Cook the tofuHeat a drizzle of oil in a large pan on medium-high. Cook the tofu cubes for 5-7 minutes, turning them a few times until browned. Adjust seasoning to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the tofu with the orzo, salad, tomato salad and aioli. Bon appétit!