1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Crumble the tofu with your hands. Thinly slice the tomato, olives and shallot.
2. Cook the tofuToss the tofu with the spice blend. Season generously with salt and pepper. Heat a generous drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the tofu7-8 minutes until it is colored and crispy. Remove from the pan.
3. Cook the shallotHeat a drizzle of oil in a small pan over medium heat. Cook the shallot for 3-5 minutes until lightly colored. Add 1-2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from the pan.
4. Roll the doughRoll the pizza dough with the flour to the desired thickness. Place the dough on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
5. Garnish the pizzaBrush the dough with the pesto. Add the shallot, tofu, tomatoes and olives. Add salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes. Kids can top a pizza with whatever ingredients they like.
6. Plate your dishToss the arugula with a drizzle of olive oil and pepper. Top the pizza with the arugula and crumbled feta. Bon appétit!