Mexicain Beef Lettuce Wraps
1. Cook the rice Rinse the rice. Bring a pot of water with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of boiling water. Pour in the rice, cover and cook over low heat 10-12 minutes.
2. Setup Chop the cilantro and the garlic. Slice the shallot. Cut the tortillas into small strips. Separate the lettuce leaves. In a bowl, combine the shallots with 2 tbsp of vinegar, 2 tbsp of water and 1 tbsp of sugar. Add a pinch of salt and mix well. Reserve.
3. Cook the tortillas In a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of oil. Cook the tortilla strips for 1-2 minutes. Remove and place on paper towels.
4. Cook the beef In a pan, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the beef and the spices, to taste 5-6 minutes. Once cooked, add the cheese and let it melt.
5. Make the sauce In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, the guacamole, the lime juice, the garlic and the cilantro.
6. Plate your dish Serve the rice and the beef in the lettuce leaves. Garnish with the pickled shallots, the crispy tortillas and the sauce. Bon appétit!
280 g Ground Beef
1 unit Boston Lettuce
2 unit Corn Tortilla(s)
140 g Basmati Rice
1 unit Cilantro
1 unit Garlic Clove(s)
30 ml Mayonnaise
1 unit Guacamole
1 unit Lime
1 unit Shallot
30 g Old Cheddar
15 ml Spice Mix(ground chipotle,garlic powder,cumin powder)
What you need Pan, pot, bowl, paper towels, strainer.
% daily value
% daily value