1. Cook the riceRinse the rice. Bring a pot of water with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of boiling water. Pour in the rice, cover and cook over low heat 10-12 minutes.
2. SetupChop the cilantro and the garlic. Slice the shallot. Cut the tortillas into small strips. Separate the lettuce leaves. In a bowl, combine the shallots with 2 tbsp of vinegar, 2 tbsp of water and 1 tbsp of sugar. Add a pinch of salt and mix well. Reserve.
3. Cook the tortillasIn a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of oil. Cook the tortilla strips for 1-2 minutes. Remove and place on paper towels.
4. Cook the beefIn a pan, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the beef and the spices, to taste (caution! Spicy)5-6 minutes. Once cooked, add the cheese and let it melt.
5. Make the sauceIn a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, the guacamole, the lime juice, the garlic and the cilantro.
6. Plate your dishServe the rice and the beef in the lettuce leaves. Garnish with the pickled shallots, the crispy tortillas and the sauce. Children will enjoy garnishing their lettuce leaf. Bon appétit!