1. Cook the riceBring a pot with 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water to a boil. Pour the rice, cover and cook on low heat for 10-12 minutes.
2. SetupCut the tomatoes into small cubes. Chop the cilantro. Mince the lettuce.
3. Cook the beefIn a large pan, heat a drizzle of oil on medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook for 3-4 minutes until browned. Add half of the paprika, salt and pepper and mix.
4. Add the cornAdd the corn, half of the broth cube and 1/3 cup of water. Cook for3-5 minutes over medium heat until the liquid is reduced.
5. Mix the sour cream and make the saladMix the sour cream with the rest of the paprika. Mix the lettuce with the tomatoes, the cilantro, some lime juice, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe the beef and the rice in a bowl. Garnish with the salad and the sour cream. Add some lime juice to taste. Serve each part of the meal family-style and let your children make their own burrito bowl! Bon appétit!