35 min. | 427 kcal | easy | |
1. Setup Caution spicy pepper! If you have sensitive skin, use gloves to handle the ingredient. Remove the seeds for a milder taste. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the jalapeño in half. Chop half of the shallot. Slice the rest of the shallot. Separate a few cilantro leaves from the stems. Cut the lime into wedges. Cut the tortillas into pieces.
2. Make the tortilla chips Spread tortillas on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil. Bake for 6-8 minutes.
3. Cook the shallots In a pot over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the chopped shallots and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the spices and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
4. Simmer In the same pot, add the chicken, the bouillon cube, the jalapeño and 3 2P | 5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
5. Make the soup Remove the chicken from the broth, shred up into pieces using two forks and set aside. In the pot, add the tomatillos, the cilantro leaves and stems and using a mixer or a hand blender , make a smooth soup. Return the shredded chicken and simmer for 1-2 minutes. Before serving, add the lime juice, to taste.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chicken soup and garnish with the tortilla chips, the shallot slices, the sour cream and a few cilantro leaves. Bon appétit!
360 g Chicken Thighs
1 unit Cilantro
1 unit Lime
1 unit Chicken Broth Cube(s)
1 unit Sour Cream
2 unit Corn Tortilla(s)
1 unit Jalapeño(s)
1 unit Tomatille
1 unit Shallot
15 ml Spice Mix(coriander powder,cumin powder,dried oregano)
What you need Pot, baking sheet, hand blender.
% daily value
% daily value