1. Make the crispy chickpeasPreheat the oven to 425°F and bring a pot of water to a boil. Spread the chickpeas on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Add the spices, to taste (caution! Spicy) and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and bake in the oven 20-25 minutes."
2. Cook the quinoaRinse the quinoa. Once the water is boiling, add the quinoa and cook 14-15 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside. Season with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
3. SetupChop the cilantro and the onion. Cut the tomato into cubes. Zest the lime and cut in half. Slice the halloumi.
4. Cook the halloumiIn a skillet over medium-high heat, cook the halloumi slices for about 2-3 minutes per side until browned.
5. Make the pico de gallo and the sauceIn a bowl, combine the tomatoes, the onion to taste, the cilantro and the juice of half a lime. Mix well and season with salt and pepper. In another bowl, combine the sour cream with the lime zest, the juice of half a lime and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe the quinoa with the crispy chickpeas, the halloumi and the pico de gallo. Garnish with the sauce. Bon appétit!