1. SetupPreheat the oven to 375°F. Cut the broccoli into medium-sized pieces. Cut the potatoes into small cubes. Cut the carrots in 4 horizontally. Chop the shallot.
2. Prepare the meatloavesMix the potatoes, broccoli and carrots with half of the spices, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Spread on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
3. Bake in the ovenIn a bowl, mix the ground meat with the shallot to taste, the rest of the spices, salt and pepper. Make 2 small meatloaves per person. Add the brown sugar to the sauce mixture. Divide the sauce in 2. Brush the meatloaves with half of the sauce. Keep the other half to brush the meatloaves once out of the oven. When step 2 is complete, add the meatloaves to the baking sheet. Bake everything in the oven for 25 minutes.
4. SetupMeanwhile, chop the parsley.
5. Plate your dishBrush the meatloaves with the remaining sauce. Serve and garnish with some parsley. Bon appétit!
12gSpice Mix (onion powder,spice mix roasted garlic and peppers,lemon pepper)