1. SetupGrate the ginger and garlic. Finely chop the spinach and mint. Grate the carrots. Roughly chop the nuts. Cut the chicken thighs into thin strips.
2. Toast the nutsHeat a pan over medium high heat. Roast the nuts3-4 minutes until lightly colored. Put in a bowl with the spinach, carrots, mint, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Cook the chickenAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan with the chicken, 3/4 of the spices, salt and pepper. Cook the chicken4-5 minutes on each side over medium heat until the center is cooked. Add the Zante currants and cook another 2 minutes.
4. Mix the yogurtMix the yogurt with the ginger, garlic, honey, remaining spices to taste and 2-3 tbsp. of water. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Plate your dishHeat the pitas for a few seconds in the microwave if desired. Garnish the pita with the salad, chicken and yogurt. It is also possible to leave the garnishes in the center of the table and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!