1. SetupCut the zucchini into small cubes. Thinly slice the onion. Cut the tomatoes in half. Chop the garlic. Zest the lemon and slice in half. Chop the herbs. Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
2. Cook the couscousBring a saucepan with 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water to a boil. Pour in the couscous, cover and remove from the heat. Let the couscous absorb the liquid for 5-6 minutes. Break up the couscous with a fork. Add the chickpeas, herbs, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
3. Toast the almondsHeat a skillet over medium-high heat. Toast the almonds3-4 minutes until colored. Remove from the pan.
4. Cook the vegetablesAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan. Add the onion, zucchini, tomatoes, spices and 1 tbsp. of butter. Cook 5-7 minutes until colored. Add salt and pepper.
5. Mix the sour creamMix the sour cream with the garlic to taste, lemon zest and juice of half a lemon.
6. Plate your dishServe the couscous and garnish with the vegetables, almonds and sour cream. Otherwise, you can put everything on the table and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!