1. Cook the potatoesCut the potatoes into small cubes. Put the potatoes in a saucepan and add enough water to cover them. Add salt. Bring to a boil and cook for 12-15 minutes or until they're tender. Drain and mash with butter and milk, to taste, to make a puree. Add salt and pepper.
2. SetupThinly slice 0.5 2P | 1 3Ponion. Cut the broccoli into small pieces. Chop the kale very finely.
3. Cook the tomato sauceAdd the tomatoes, the onion, 1 tbsp. of butter, 1 tbsp. of sugar, salt and pepper in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 5-7 minutes over medium-low heat. Use a blender to reduce everything into a homogeneous sauce. Adjust the salt and the pepper to taste.
4. Cook the pattiesMix the ground chicken with half of the kale, the mozzarella, some salt and some pepper. Make 2 patties per person. Flatten slightly. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the patties** 4-5 minutes on each side or until the center is cooked. Remove from the pan.
5. Cook the broccoliAdd a drizzle of oil, the broccoli and the remaining kale to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the desired doneness. Add salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe the chicken patties with the tomato sauce, the mashed potatoes and the broccoli. Bon appétit!
What you needPan, Pots, Strainer, Hand blender, Bowl