1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Finely chop the garlic. Slice the mushrooms.
2. Make the bechamel sauceIn a saucepan over medium-low heat, melt half of the butter. Add the flour and cook for 1 minute. Add 500| 750ml of Oatbox oat milk and whisk. Increase the heat slowly so that the sauce thickens and cook on low for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the Grana Padano (keep 2 tbsp. for the salad) and half of the mozzarella. Mix. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
3. Prepare the garnishIn a skillet over medium heat, melt the remaining butter. Add the mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and half the spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes. On a baking sheet with parchment paper, place the naan breads. Add 2 tbsp. of sauce on each of the naan breads. Add the remaining mozzarella cheese and the mushroom garnish. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
4. Make the saladIn a small bowl, mix the Italian spices to taste with 3 tbsp. of olive oil and 1 tbsp. of red wine vinegar or another of your choice. Put the spinach in a bowl and toss with the oil mixture, the remaining Grana Padano cheese and the pumpkin seeds.
5. Plate your dishPut the leftover bechamel sauce in a bowl. Serve the pizza with the leftover sauce as a dip and the salad. Bon appétit!
150gWhite Medium Mushroom
1unitOatbox barista oat drink
40gGrana Padano Cheese
1gSpice Mix (onion powder,spice mix roasted garlic and peppers,lemon pepper)
What you needsheet pan, saucepan, whisk, pan, bowls