Nicoise Tuna Salad
with potatoes, green beans, corn, cherry tomatoes and hard-boiled eggs
30 min. | 739 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the potatoes and the green beans In a pot, cover the potatoes with water and cook for 12-15 minutes. Towards the end of the cooking, add the beans and cook for 3-4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Cook the corn In a pan, on high heat, grill the corn on the cob for 10-12 minutes, turning it a few times so that it is well grilled on all sides.
3. Setup Chop the chives. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Cut the eggs in half. Stalk the beans. Cut the potatoes in half. Once the corn is cooked, cut the cobs to keep only the corn kernels.
4. Cook the tuna Place the sesame seeds in a bowl. Coat the tuna steaks in the sesame seeds, pressing down so that they adhere well. In a pan over high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the tuna steaks 30-45 seconds on both sides, and on each side or until the sesame seeds are lightly browned. Remove, let it sit for a few minutes and slice.
5. Make the sauce In a bowl, mix the mustard with the chives and 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of cider vinegar. Gradually add 3 2P | 4 3P tbsp. of olive oil, while mixing, to emulsify the sauce. Add salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dish Serve the tuna with the beans, the potatoes, the eggs, the cherry tomatoes, the corn and the arugula . Garnish with the sauce. Bon appétit!
100gMulticolor Cherry Tomatoes
45gMixed Sesame Seeds
What you need Pot, Pan, Bowls.
% daily value
% daily value