1. SetupChop the garlic. Zest the lemon. Remove the thyme leaves from the branches. Roughly chop the spinach.
2. Cook the chickenPat the chicken dry. Cover with the spices, salt and pepper. It's possible to reduce the amount of spices on the children's portion for a less pronounced flavor. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken4-5 minutes on one side. Flip, cover and cook 7-8 minutes over medium-low heat until the center is cooked. Place on a board and let sit 2-3 minutes before thinly slicing.
3. Cook the pastaBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta8-10 minutes until tender. Keep 1/3 2P | 1/2 3P cup of the cooking water then drain.
4. Make the sauceHeat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-heat. Cook the garlic and thyme for 2 minutes. Add the cream and zest and bring to a boil. Add the pasta, cooking water and spinach. Mix and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the grana padano and cook for 1 minute. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Plate your dishServe the pasta with the sliced chicken. Add lemon juice to taste. Bon appétit!