1. Cook the orzoBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the orzo and cook for 7-8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. SetupPreheat the oven to 450°F. Cut the eggplant into cubes. Separate the basil leaves from the stems.
3. Cook the eggplantIn a bowl, combine the harissa, to taste (caution! spicy), the honey and a drizzle of olive oil. Add the eggplant cubes and mix well. Spread on a baking sheet and cook in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
4. Make the sauceIn a blender, or using an immersion blender, make a sauce with half of the arugula, the basil, the pine nuts and 60 2P | 90 3P ml of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
5. AssembleDrain and rinse the can of chickpeas. In a bowl, combine the orzo, the chickpeas, the sauce and the rest of the arugula.
6. Plate your dishGarnish the orzo with the eggplants and the parmesan shavings. Bon appétit!
What you needPot, strainer, baking sheet, bowls, blender.