1. SetupPreheat oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into small cubes. Cut the tomato into thin slices.
2. Cook the chickenPut the potatoes and chicken on a sheet pan covered with baking paper. Add the spices, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper on the potatoes and chicken. Mix. Cook in the oven for 16-20 minutes.
3. Make the saladMeanwhile, cut the cucumbers into thin slices. Keep 2 tomato slices per chicken breast and cut the rest for the salad. Mix the spinach with the cucumber and tomatoes. In a bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with a drizzle of oil, 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Add the dressing to the salad.
4. Add the cheeseTake the sheet pan out of the oven. Add some slices of tomato and the cheese to the chicken. Add salt and pepper. Bake for 5-8 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
5. Plate your dishServe the chicken with the potatoes and the salad. Garnish with the basil leaves. Or simply place everything in the centre of the table and let everyone serve themselves. Bon appétit!