1. Cook the potatoesCut the potatoes into small cubes. Place in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Add salt. Bring to a boil and cook for 12-14 minutes until tender. Drain then mash with butter and milk to taste to make a mash. Add the cheese and mix. Adjust salt and pepper to taste. Keep warm.
2. SetupThinly slice the green onion. Cut the broccoli into pieces. Cut the pork in 2 lengthwise to obtain 2 thin cutlets.
3. Flour the porkPut the flour and spices in a bowl and mix. Put 1/3 of the sour cream in another bowl with 2-3 tbsp. of water and mix. Season the pork with salt and pepper. Dip the pork in the sour cream then coat with a thin layer of flour.
4. Cook the porkHeat a generous drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the pork and cook 1-2 minutes on each side until browned. Remove from the skillet.
5. Cook the broccoliAdd the broccoli to the pan and cook 3-4 minutes or until desired doneness. Add salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe the pork with the broccoli and mashed potatoes topped with sour cream, green onion and bacon bits. It is possible to leave everything in the center of the table and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!