1. Setup"Preheat the oven to 425 °F. Cut the pepper into sticks. Slice the onion. Chop the garlic and the parsley. Zest the lemon and cut it in half.
Remove the cherry tomatoes from their stems. Drain the chickpeas."
2. Make the crispy chickpeasSpread the chickpeas on a baking sheet. Add the spices and drizzle with olive oil. Cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes. Leave room for the vegetables on the baking sheet, which you will add halfway through cooking.
3. Make the roasted vegetablesAdd the vegetables to the baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
4. Make the polentaInstead of using the suggested quantity of water, you can replace half of it (or more) with milk for a creamier texture that kids will love. Put the bouillon cube in a pot with 3 2P | 3.5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. When the water is boiling, remove the saucepan from the heat and pour the polenta gently while whisking. Whisk until the polenta thickens. Add the parmesan and salt and pepper to taste .
5. Make the gremolataIn a bowl, combine the parsley with the lemon zest, the garlic and the juice of half a lemon.
6. Plate your dishServe the grilled vegetables on the polenta. Garnish with the crispy chickpeas and the gremolata. Bon appetit!
1unitRed Bell Pepper(s)
0.5unitMulticolor Cherry Tomatoes
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
15mlSpice mix (Paprika, garlic powder and dried oregano)