Parmesan Polenta and Grilled Vegetables
1. Setup "Preheat the oven to 425 °F. Cut the pepper into sticks. Slice the onion. Chop the garlic and the parsley. Zest the lemon and cut it in half. Remove the cherry tomatoes from their stems. Drain the chickpeas."
2. Make the crispy chickpeas Spread the chickpeas on a baking sheet. Add the spices and drizzle with olive oil. Cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes. Leave room for the vegetables on the baking sheet, which you will add halfway through cooking.
3. Make the roasted vegetables Add the vegetables to the baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
4. Make the polenta Put the bouillon cube in a pot with 3 2P | 3.5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. When the water is boiling, remove the saucepan from the heat and pour the polenta gently while whisking. Whisk until the polenta thickens. Add the parmesan and salt and pepper to taste .
5. Make the gremolata In a bowl, combine the parsley with the lemon zest, the garlic and the juice of half a lemon.
6. Plate your dish Serve the grilled vegetables on the polenta. Garnish with the crispy chickpeas and the gremolata. Bon appetit!
180 ml Cornmeal
50 g Parmesan
1 unit Red Bell Pepper(s)
0.5 unit Multicolor Cherry Tomatoes
1 unit Fresh Italian Parsley
1 unit Lemon
1 unit Garlic Clove(s)
1 unit Red Onion(s)
1 unit Chickpeas
15 ml Spice mix (Paprika, garlic powder and dried oregano)
1 unit Vegetable Broth Cube(s)
What you need Baking sheet, pot, bowl.
% daily value
% daily value