1. Cook the friesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into fries. Mix in a large bowl with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven for 26-30 minutes until colored.
2. SetupThinly slice the peppers and the green onion.
3. Cook the chickenPat the chicken dry. Season with salt and pepper on both sides. Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Cook the chicken3-5 minutes on one side until browned. Flip, add the peppers to the pan and cover and cook for 7-9 minutes over low heat until the center of the chicken is cooked. Let stand 2-3 minutes before slicing.
4. Make the saucePut the demi-glace in a saucepan with 1.25 2P | 1.75 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 4-5 minutes until it thickens a bit. Add pepper to taste.
5. Plate your dishServe the fries and garnish with the chicken, peppers, cheese, demi-glace sauce, Piri Piri sauce and green onions. Bon appétit!