1. SetupCut the chicken and pepper into medium sized cubes. Thinly slice the cucumber. Cut the tomato into cubes. Crumble the feta or cut into cubes. For the barbecue: Preheat on high heat.
2. Make the skewersPut the chicken and bell pepper in a large bowl with 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of the Piri Piri sauce, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix together. Thread the chicken and pepper onto the skewers.
3. Cook the skewersHeat a grill or regular skillet over medium high heat. Cook the skewers3-4 minutes on one side. Flip, cover and cook 7-8 minutes over low heat until the chicken is cooked. For the barbecue: Add the skewers and cook, turning occasionally, until the chicken is completely cooked through, about 8-12 minutes.
4. Make the saladMeanwhile, combine the tomato, cucumber, feta, spices, a drizzle of oil and a dash of lemon juice in a bowl. Season to taste.
5. Plate your dishHeat the pita bread for a few seconds in the microwave or on the grill if desired to warm it up. Serve the skewers with the salad, pita bread and the rest of the sauce. Add some lemon juice to taste. It is possible to leave everything in the center of the table and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!