35 min. | 556 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the potatoes Cut the potatoes into small cubes. Place in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook 10-12 minutes until tender. Drain and mash the potatoes. Do not add butter or milk.
2. Setup Thinly slice the celery, cucumber and radish. It's possible to cut some of the vegetables to serve as crudités.## Chop the dill. Zest the lemon. Drain and pat dry the fish as much as possible.
3. Make the salad Toss the cabbage with the cucumber, celery, radish and dill. Mix the mayonnaise with 2 tbsp. of wine or cider vinegar, 1 tbsp of sugar, 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P oil, some lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add the dressing to the salad.
4. Make the patties Chop the haddock as finely as possible. Mix the fish with the panko, lemon zest, mashed potatoes, 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of Piri Piri sauce, salt and pepper.
5. Cook the patties Heat a generous drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Make 3-4 patties per person and cook them for 5-6 minutes in the pan, turning them gently a few times. Place on a paper towel. Careful, the patties are fragile.
6. Plate your dish Serve the patties with the Piri Piri sauce, some lemon juice and the coleslaw. Bon appétit!
120mlPiri Piri Sauce
100gSliced green cabbage
What you need pot, strainer, potato masher, bowls, pan, spatula, paper towel
% daily value
% daily value