1. SetupThinly slice the cucumber. Peel and cut the mango into small cubes. Grate the carrot. Finely chop the garlic and the herbs. Crush the nuts.
2. Cook the porkAdd the spices and 1 2P | 1.5 3P tbsp. of sugar on a plate. Add salt and pepper. Add the pork and coat well with the spices. Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the pork and sear for 1 minute on each side to brown. Cover and cook over low heat 12-15 minutes until the center is cooked through. Turn the pork halfway through cooking for even browning.
3. Cook the noodlesBring a pot of water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook 4-5 minutes until tender. Drain and rinse to cool.
4. Make the saucePut the sweet chili sauce in a large bowl with the garlic and fish sauce to taste. Mix together then add the noodles, carrot, mango, cucumber and herbs to the bowl.
5. Plate your dishCut the pork into thin slices. Serve over the noodles with the nuts. You can also let the children help themselves to their fill to develop their autonomy. Bon appétit!