1. SetupChop the garlic, ginger, cilantro, the fresh chili pepper and the green onions. Cut the ends of the bok choy. Bring the dumpling wrappers to room temperature.
2. Make the pork mixtureIn a bowl, mix the pork with the garlic, the ginger, half of the cilantro, the fresh chili, to taste (spicy!) and half of the soy sauce. It's possible to leave out the pepper in a small part of the meat.
3. Form the dumplingsPrepare a small bowl of water to assemble the dumplings. Place about 1 tsp. of the pork mixture in the middle of the dumpling wrapper. Brush half of the edges of the wrapper with water. Close the wrapper to make a half moon. Bring the corners together and stick them together with a little water. Make sure you press down on the dough to seal the dumplings.
4. Cook the dumplingsBring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the dumplings3-4 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon. Add the bok choy and cook 2-3 minutes. Drain.
5. Make the saucePut the chili flakes in a small bowl. In a pan, heat 3 2P | 5 3P tbsp. of oil until the oil is hot. Once hot, drizzle the oil over the chili flakes. Add in the sesame oil.
6. Plate your dishServe the dumplings with the rest of the soy sauce, the spicy oil and the bok choy. Garnish with the rest of the cilantro and the green onions. Bon appétit!