35 min. | 616 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 400°F. Bring a small pot of salted water to a boil. Rub the pork loin with the spices. Peel and cut the carrots in half lenghtwise. Chop the parsley.
2. Cook the orzo Add the orzo to the boiling water. Cook for 7 minutes and drain. Add a knob of butter, salt, pepper and parsley. Keep warm.
3. Cook the pork Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over high heat. Sear the pork 2 minutes on each side until colored. Remove from the pan. Place the pork onto a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Cook in the oven for 12 to 13 minutes.
4. Cook the carrots Wipe the pan clean. Bring half a stock cube, 1/2 cup of water and carrots to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer 5 minutes until the carrots are tender and the liquid evaporated. Add 1 tbsp of butter and the maple syrup. Cook 7-8 minutes until the carrots are glazed. Salt and pepper if needed.
5. Make the sauce In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, horseradish and buttermilk. Set aside.
6. Plate your dish Slice the pork loin and serve with orzo, glazed carrots and sauce. Season to taste. Bon appétit!
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
0.5unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
7.5mlSpice Mix (smoked paprika,cumin powder,garlic powder)
What you need peeler, pot, sieve, pan, baking sheet, baking paper
% daily value
% daily value